"Dunning Golf Club provides a quality golfing experience to all its members and visitors within a friendly and welcoming environment"
Click on the link below to read all the latest news from Dunning
Also, a few weeks ago....
Dunning Golf Club used the occasion of its 2016 Gents Open on Saturday 6th August to stage a presentation ceremony for the gift of a cheque for £2500 to the Ward 23b Endowment Fund at Ninewells in Dundee.
The charity was selected as the benefactor of Dunning’s very first 9 hole Charity Open back on 4th July after their former Lady Captain, Audrey Hutton, was admitted for life saving treatment back in February this year. The event will now become a regular part of the Dunning GC calendar.
Those involved in the ceremony were staff from Ward 23b, members of Dunning’s organising committee and representatives of some of the key sponsors from the day.
We are located in the very heart of Scottish golfing country. Situated right in the centre of the village of Dunning, the Club offers some of the most spectacular views of the nearby Ochil Hills.
The parkland course has two sets of Medal tees for a demanding 18 hole experience and receives regular praise from all visitors for its continued outstanding condition. The Dunning burn meanders through the course providing an additional challenge to this Par 66, 4894 yard course for golfers of all levels.
In 2009, we were voted one of Scotland's "Top 9 holers" in the Scotsman. We are only 7 miles (15 minutes) from Gleneagles, the venue for the succesful 2014 Ryder Cup and are proud to consider ourselves their “noisy neighbours”
The new Pavilion, completed in 2011, has made the Club a very popular venue for both members and visitors alike.
In the past few years, we have seen an extensive upgrading of the course with new tees, new signage, some new bunkers and the creation of a new practice putting green.
And as part of our ongoing progression, the Club has also established:
- A new responsive web site with an on-line booking system for direct use by all members and pay on line facilities for visitors
- The famous Dunning Tee Room - a catering partnership with two local business ladies offering a variety of high quality snacks and drinks every day.
- Coaching for members of all abilities via Dunning's PGA professional, Andrew Bentley.
- Five successful Opens every year – Gents and Gents Seniors, Ladies, Juniors and Mixed.
- An extensive Competition schedule including the Dunning “Grand Slam of Golf”, the "Race to St Andrews" plus four invitation events.
- A thriving Junior section with a number of young players coming through and competing regularly in Club, Regional and National competitions. We have 6 qualified Scotland level 1 coaches.
- At the end of every season we hold an Open Day where potential members can play the course for free. This is one of many initiatives designed to encourage local golfers to join and enjoy Dunning Golf Club.
Find out more on this site or just give us a call on 01764 684747.
We pride ourselves in offering a friendly and welcoming environment but why not come and discover for yourself.
We look forward to seeing you.